Tuesday 7 June 2016

Recent Additions To My Workout Wardrobe

As part of my healthy living mission I went and got myself a gym membership. For the moment I don't really have any routines or recommendations on the workout front but I ca definitely go into that if anyone wants me to. That being said, today we're going to be talking about something I'm a little more excited about: Sportswear.


The most out-there purchase I've made recently was the Adidas Originals Farm 3 Stripe Leggings In Floral Print. At £26 they weren't the most cost-effective choice but compared to brands like Lexi Sport and Varley they're not too expensive (for the record - both Lexi and Varley offer beautiful gear that's great quality and I've bought from both before - but they are pricey). Adidas actually have a lot of gorgeous styles out at the moment. I currently have my eye on the Originals Pharrell Williams 3 Stripe Leggings in Retro Camo Print and the Originals Tank Vest With Trefoil Logo in Engraved Floral Print in particular.

These Multicolour Abstract Print Sport Leggings by RBX looked like a great deal in TK Maxx for £14.99 and I do love the print and think if you're looking for some nice printed leggings TK Maxx does have a lot of styles on offer at really reasonable prices. That being said, these are the type of leggings that have been printed onto white fabric so they do go a little see-through during stretch moves (so probably not what you want to be wearing if squats are your thing).

New Balance had some great sports bras available and I picked up a few but the Grey Racer Back Sports Bra is still available for £9.99 at TX Maxx. These are a really practical option since they're really supportive but comfortable at the same time. There were definitely options that were a little bit more aesthetically pleasing but I think the cut-out detail on the back is a nice touch and the marl effect fabric is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment