Friday 3 April 2015

L'Oréal Revitalift Filler Renew Review

So I think I'm going to make Friday's a regular review post day (unless I'm doing a themed week and it wouldn't really fit in to throw in a random review on the Friday), and this week I'd like to talk about the L'Oréal Revitalift Filler Renew serum.

This is a fairly new product and you might be asking "Jodie, why are you reviewing this serum? There's no way you need anti-aging products at 22!" and right you would be, lovely reader, I don't need the anti-aging stuff quite yet. I picked this serum up because, despite the fact that this product has anti-aging claims (and ingredients), the packaging also reads "Pure hyaluronic acid ultra-concentrated 100mg". So, in other words, it's a hyaluronic acid serum much like my beloved Hydraluron from Indeed Labs.

I gave this product my usual 3-day continuous use test and I love it. I take pretty good care of my skin and rarely find a high-street product that can give me that instant, viable difference, but this product did. I use 3 pumps both in the AM and PM after cleansing/toning and before and oils/moisturiser I may want to use and skin just seems instantly plumed, soft and the feeling of hydration hits as soon as you apply your moisturiser over the top. It work's out roughly the same price as the Indeed Labs offering, at just over half the price for just over half as much product and I can see myself switching between the two.

This product is also sort-of a dupe for the Sarah Chapman Skinesis Hydrating Booster, which I personally didn't like as much as Hydraluron and now that L'Oréal also have a dupe, I can definitely say that while I will continue to use and finish the Sarah Chapman, when there's so many comparable product on the market for less than half the price, I just can't justify repurchasing.

As for the L'Oréal? Welcome to my skincare stash, you've definitely earned your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment