Tuesday 20 January 2015

A Short Introduction


Hello there lovely reader,

I figured since I'm new to the world of beauty blogging, some introductions are in order.

This is me:

(Cap and gown sold separately)


I'm Jodie. I'm a 22-year-old administration assistant and full-time beauty enthusiast. My addiction started in my early teens where I would religiously test out the beauty tips offered among the pages of "More" magazine and where many, many poor attempts at mastering eyeliner were made.

I first dipped my toes into the internet-waters on Youtube back in 2011 I believe, where I'd post videos of music projects I was working on during my college/uni life, and have a small portfolio on Soundcloud. But since leaving uni and entering "The Real World" (dun dun dun), I've found myself with less and less time to devote to writing music, and so have decided to follow my second love. Beauty.

After this introductory post, my plan is to post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays around midday (starting next week!), covering everything from make-up, skincare, bath/body and all thats in between. Although feel free to offer up requests - I'll see what I can do.

To get things started I'm making next weeks posts all about my must-have beauty bits, starting with my everyday make-up routine.

Check back on Monday to see what I'm wearing on my face everyday. - Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment