Friday 6 May 2016

Five Reasons To Pick up Anna and Lily’s Cult Beauty Box (If You Haven't Already)

I've been reading and watching content by ViviannaDoesMakeup (also *here*) for a few years now and I more recently started follow LilyPebbles on YouTube and I love these two. Anna's blog is amazing and I love Lily's videos and when the two of them are together it just works. So I'm never surprised when they announce a collaboration. As soon as I heard they'd done a box with Cult Beauty I was pretty sure it would be something I'd be wanting to pick up: and they didn't disappoint. Here's Why:


1. The product lineup. Need I say more? This box is jammed full of products that I either already know I love or products that I'm itching to try. The box includes an Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and we all know how much I love that cleanser. There's also a Medium Jade Roller, a Classic Wet Brush, the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist, a Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner, a travel sized Becca Backlight Priming Filter, and to top it all off:

2. The generously sized bottle of Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil. I feel like this needs a point of it's own. I've been wanting to try this since even before it was launched but the price point was too high for me to bite the bullet. I couldn't justify dropping £85 on an oil that I didn't know I loved when I have so many oils and treatments in my collection that I love. Spoiler alert: I've used it once and my skin is already looking better for it.

3. The value. Whilst I can understand that £85 is a lot to invest in something at once, this box contains 7 products, 5 are full sized, 1 is half sized and 1 is what I'd call a travel mini (20% of the full size). With the none-full sized products I've worked out that the half sized Luna Oil is worth £42.50 (full size is £85) and the 6ml sample of the Becca Primer is worth £6.40. Those added up with the full sized items comes to a total value of £149.39 - the box is priced at £85 (a little over half price).

4. Cult Beauty's insanely good shipping. I love shopping with Cult Beauty for a lot of reasons: the website is nicely laid out so it's easy to shop with them, they accept Paypal so there's no faffing with card details, they always do great value sets and gift with purchases. And their shipping is always great. I ordered this box with standard shipping on the Friday afternoon and (despite is being a bank holiday) the box was with me by the Wednesday morning. I always get the standard shipping and regularly receive my items from them the next day or within 2 working days.

5. The box itself. The design of the box is so beautiful - marble effect on the actual box and gold/black writing. I repurpose these boxes as they're a good size for general storage. I have a similar one from Fashercise that now houses my workout leggings, my Caroline Hirons Cult Beauty box is now home to my hair tools. These boxes are so useful and this one is really pretty too.


So there's my thoughts - let me know in the comments section what you thought of the box an whether you'll be picking it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment