Friday 27 May 2016

My New Go-To Denim

So a while back I mentioned that the TopShop Leigh Jeans were my jeans of choice and, while I've been buying and wearing that style for years now, they just weren't cutting it for me anymore. So say hello to my new pick of the denim patch: River Island Molly Jeans.


These are more of a true denim than the TopShop Leigh style so they're not as skin-tight on the legs which I think makes them a bit more flattering and comfortable. They're also a full length rather than an ankle grazer, (I always used size-up on my leg dimensions when I bought the Leigh style as I want a full length leg). They come in loads of different colours but my favourite is the standard light-wash blue denim with light distressing.

My only problem with these? The pockets are fake. Why oh why River Island?

No comments:

Post a Comment