Friday 11 December 2015

The Luxe List Beauty Gift Guide (Beauty Gifts £35+)

For the final instalment of my 2015 Beauty Christmas Gift Guide is the expensive stuff. Some of these are tried and tested favourites and some have found a spot on my own personal Christmas wish list, but all of them are lovely so lets have a look.


Since I've mentioned them in every single gift guide this year (and will probably do the same next year - just saying) I'll start with the Luxe List gift from Aromatherapy Associates. Their Ultimate Bath Jewels is currently available in Space NK and on Cult Beauty and at £58, it's actually a pretty good deal. You get 10, 9ml, bottles of their bath oils and it's a great selection that includes all of my favourites: "Deep Relax", "De-Stress Mind", "Revive Morning" and "Support Breathe".

For the skincare lover in your life, the Tata Harper Glow On Demand kit looks lovely. At £36 it only just priced itself out of my last gift guide post so I had to mention it here. It has 4 great deluxe 15ml samples of products I've been itching to get my hands on for months: Regenerating Cleanser, Purifying Cleanser, Resurfacing Mask and Hydrating Floral Essence and contains a sample of their lip product too.

While the Nars one Shocking Moment Cheek Palette isn't strictly speaking a Christmas release, it would still make a great gift. For £45 you get 4 blush shades, a contour and highlight duo and a full sized Laguna Bronzer, all packaged up in a nice sturdy palette with a big mirror. If you want to see me full review of this one it's here: Clicky Link.

I love the Ambré Vanillé scent in Laura Merciers body products so when I saw the Sweet Temptations Luxe Body Collection, I got a little excited. For £49 you get the shower gel, body cream, honey bath and the fragrance in a pretty presentation box. The set also comes in the Almond Coconut Milk fragrance.

If you want to go to town giving someone the gift of absolute relaxation, then look no further than the Therapie Luxury Kit. At £108 it's the most expensive gifting option I'm mentioning in this post but it comes with 3 full sized Therapie products, the Hymalayan Detox Salts, the Equilibrium Bath & Shower Essence and the Uplifting Joie Bath Infusion, all of which would make nice stand-alone luxe gifts at £37, £40 and £48 respectively.

Another set on my skincare radar this Christmas is the Sarah Chapman Skinesis Facial-In-A-Box. I can see this being a great option for the girl who loves a good pampering. The set includes a 15ml Ultimate Cleanse, one of her Cleansing Mitts, 2 of the 3D Moisture Infusion Masks, 5ml of the Eye Recovery and 5ml of the Overnight Facial. I like that this is effectively an entire routine in a box from cleanse to treatment.

Diptyque seem to have launched a special edition of their Do Son Eau De Parfum for the Holiday season. Space NK have an online exclusive full size version of this fragrance for £75 in a beautiful bottle (linked). Alternatively, you can pick up the regular version for £90 in store.

The Lust List eyeshadow palette was a tough choice, and an honourable mention needs to go to the Charlotte Tilbury Colour-Coded Eyeshadow Palettes. At £38 per quad they're pretty and would make a lovely gift, but when it comes to money-no-object gift giving I figured I had to give it to the Tom Ford Eye Colour Quads. At £64 a piece they're a pricey purchase but they practically ooze luxury and would make a perfect little treasure for the makeup lover in your life. I have my eye on the shade "Orchid Haze" in particular.

I've been a big fan of Omorovicza's skincare products for a while now and their Introductory Kit is a really nice collection of some of their best products. For £59 you get a 15ml Thermal Cleansing Balm, a 30ml Cleansing Foam, a 30ml Queen Of Hungary Mist, and 20ml Balancing Moisturiser and a 15ml Deep Cleansing Mask. It's a really luxe line of skincare but I've enjoyed everything I've tried from them in the past and a lot of the thing in this kit are things I like to have in my lineup.

And finally, the luxe candle. I had to include this one because I gifted it to my mum last year and she loved it: it's the Jo Malone Home Candle, one of these will set you back £42 but the burn time is great and they kick up so much scent. I'm pretty sure it's available in all of the fragrances that Jo Malone stocks and for the candle loving recipient I can see this going down well.

No comments:

Post a Comment