Monday 23 February 2015

My Lush Stash

I love a good snoop around in Lush and have a box full of goodies from them on the go at all times really. Their Halloween and Christmas collections are always my favourites but I have developed quite the love for quite a bit of their permanent range as well. I'm always on the look out for more things to try so if you have any favourites that I haven't mentioned here - give me a shout.


So my favourite thing to pick up from Lush is bath products. Their selection is great and they have something to suit everyone. Like your bath full of silky, foamy bubbles? Try a bubble bar or a bubble-roon. Prefer something colourful and/or moisturising? Their bath bombs and bath melts will give you just that. I'm hooked.

My long standing favourite bubble bar from them is one I've mention on here before, The Comforter. It's a big pink bubblegum scented bar that, depending on the size of your bath, can give you up to 4 bath full of silky bubbles. Another bubble bar I've been using lately is their French Kiss. My boyfriends mum got me one as part of a christmas present and, while it's not a scent I'd normally have picked for myself, I really like it. It's perfect for a bed-time bath as the lavender-y notes really relax me and get me ready to sleep.

A bath melt I love is their You've Been Mango'ed, it's a super citrus-y smelling, oily bar that you drop into your bath. It works like a solid bar of bath oil and as it melts it leaves your bath feeling super moisturising. The scent for me is a little too citrus-y for a relaxing evening bath but for a morning treat i's lovely.

I guess I should also mention their Butterball bath bomb as I have about 5-6 in my collection (trust me, most of those bags in the picture above are Butterball). It's got little chunks of cocoa butter in it and so as it fizzes and dissolves in your bath it leaves the water (again) feeling really moisturising but smelling great too. On it's own I find it can be a little bland sometimes but I mainly like to use it as a moisture boost to other more bubbly bath products.


A more recent addition to my collection is their From Dust Till Dawn massage bar. I got this as a valentines treat for the other half as he was coming to my place for the weekend straight from work. It's a really nice one. The smell is refreshing and slightly citrus-y and it just gives a bit of slip to a massage. One thing to note is that the boyfriend did mention it left his skin feeling a little bit tacky after use, but it also calmed down some of the drier areas on his skin, so I guess it's swings and roundabouts really.

The last few bits I have from Lush are some of their soaps and shower gels. Pictured to the left I have their Snow Fairy shower gel and their Reindeer Rock soap, I'll skip past these as I'm aware that they're limited edition for christmas. Their Twilight shower gel was another one in the box set I got for christmas and it's lovely, it has notes of lavender so it's calming but it also has a bit of comforting spice to it as well. A great winter warmer. Their Rockstar soap is the one I have on the go at the moment I like the scent but I find the actual soap drying on my hands (I definitely don't have the driest of skins either). As Rockstar is almost on it's way out I've got some Godmother as a back up to use next. I haven't used it but the smell is the same as the Snow Fairy shower gel and I really like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment