Monday 2 February 2015

The Nail Product For Girls Who "Don't Do Nails"

Although my mother is a nail technician, my nails are nothing short of awful. They're flakey, brittle and generally, I try to forget about them. It's probably my fault, I've been a nail-biter as long as I can remember (nervous habit - TMI?).

I'm not supposed to wear nail polish for work (although clear and french-manicure styles are acceptable) and my previous attempts with colour on the nails haven't gone too well. If I manage to apply a coat without getting the polish all over my fingers, the polish often chips off before the day is over. So generally speaking, I don't do nails.

Orly Color Care Nail Strong


I'd just about given up on my nails entirely when I found the Orly Colour Care Nail Strong in Boots. It's a clear nail polish, looks a lot like a simple top coat when applied, but it's really lovely.


This clear polish leaves weak or brittle nails feeling stronger and healthier, and best of all, looking nice and shiny too. The lack of colour means that chipping isn't such an issue either. At £10 a bottle, it's not the most purse-friendly product out there, but if your nails are in need, it's the best help I've found.


Just a short and sweet one today I'm afraid, check back on Wednesday! - Jodie



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13502717/?claim=kmddemjp9xp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment