Friday 14 August 2015

Treat Week - Other High-End Beauty Favourites

So once again, I'm bundling all of the other beauty bumf together, and this time with very good reason, because I didn't want to just be recommending any old product for the sake of getting this up to 10, so I've actually cut it down to just five products. My top five must-have, use-all-the-time high-end hair, bath and body bits.



Firstly, the Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser Invisible Oil Shampoo. I never got the hype around high end shampoo, until I tried this one. It's sulphate free, moisturising without making my oily hair go greasy quicker, and leaves my colour-damaged locks feeling silky-smooth and shiny. Love.

Another hair pick that you can pick up in Space NK is the Color Wow 1 Minute Transformation. I'm not sure what you're actually supposed to do with this, but I use it as a styling cream after I've blow-dried and straightened my hair to give it a bit of bounce and movement. I very rarely bother with hair products so the fact that I'm making a serious dent in this product just shows that it's something I'm loving.

Now I have two options for bathing, for the girl (or guy) that loves a luxury bubble bath, you can do no better than the Laura Mercier Honey Bath. I personally love the "Ambre Vanille" scent but it's just such a luxury product. Soft silky bubbles and a slightly moisturising feeling to the water in the bath, and the scent lingers, I've woken up the morning after a bath with this stuff and can still smell it on my skin.

And for those opposed to bubbles: the Aromatherapy Associates Bath Oils. I don't use these as often as some other bathing products but they come in very handy when I need to really relax. The "Relax Deep" scent is lovely for calming you down and these leave that lovely silky smooth feeling to the bath water that some other products of a similar type don't seem to give.

Finally, a fragrance. Now this was a tough pick between the one I picked and the Vitor & Rolf BonBon fragrance, but I had to give it to Diptique Do Son because it's just so unusual. It's really not the type of scent I normally gravitate towards but I'm addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment