Monday 3 August 2015

July Favourites

So it's that time of month again, where I relay info on my favourite beauty products of the last month and July has been a pretty non-eventful month for me this year. Lots of time at work and nights in spent marathoning Daredevil with the boyfriend and it's been a month of no beauty buying for me so this one is more of a rediscovered favourites post. But without further a-due.


It's been a month of easy goes-with-everything makeup and so I've been gravitating to No7's Stay Perfect Lip Crayon in the shade "Delicate Pink". I've been loving the your-lips-but-better pinks this month and this one is just so comfortable and I don't need a mirror to reapply.

My go-to blush for the month has been Benefit SugarBomb which is one of their boxed blushes, this is a pink, coral and purple that you swirl your brush in and sweep onto the cheeks. Mine shattered a while back but I've been trying to get some use out of it anyway because it's so pretty. I'm currently on the look out for a similar shade since this is the second of these Ive had that broken on me.

My final pink make-up must-have for the month has been the Bourjois ColorBand Eyeshadow Stick in the shade "05 Mauve Baroque". I originally picked it up hoping it might be a dupe for the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in "Misty Rock" and while, sadly, it's nothing like the By Terry shade, the colour is still nice and the formula is lovely.

For the odd night that I've stayed away from home I've been loving the Skyn Iceland Glacial Facial Cleansing Cloths. While I wouldn't use these every night, they're fine for the odd night here and there and these are brilliant. Very refreshing on the skin and they don't seem to dry out at all. At £13 for 30 they aren't the cheapest in the world, but I've found them to be the nicest one I've used.

And finally, the REN Clarimatte Clarifying Toner has made it's way back into my skincare routine. A few hard days at work have resulted in a few breakouts around my chin and cheeks and so I've been applying this with a cotton bud morning and night to try to keep my skin relatively clear and it always seems to bring my skin back to normality when it's had a bit of a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment