Friday 13 March 2015

Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisable Oil Range - The Review

So being a self-confessed non-hair-enthusiast, I rarely find myself being excited about hair products. That being said, sinc emy recent success with the Colorwow One-Minute Transormation Styling Cream (which I'm still using and loving) I've been picking up a few bits that I wouldn't normally gravitate to and one of them is this: The Bumble And Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Travel Set.


I originally picked it up because I was interested in trying the Heat/UV Protective Primer and the travel set was a mere £2 more than the travel-sized primer was on it's own. It seemed like something I'd love. As I'm often saying, I'm pretty lazy with hair, and this is marketed as a kind of "does it all" type product. I do like it, but I don't think I love it. It smells nice, feels nice in the hair and feels like it is offering some protection in the way of heat styling. However, as I have oily hair I feel like the oil content is just a little bit much in my hair, so I tend to spray it just in the ends and brush it into the hair to avoid a grease-ball effect.

Another product in the set I thought I'd love was the conditioner, I love a good deep conditioning product on the ends of my colour-damaged hair as it allows me to just put the moisture where I feel like I need it. This product just isn't that deep conditioning product I thought it would be and I feel like after using this, I definitely need to go in with something like the Oribe Supershine Moisturing Cream. It's just a bit light for something that claims to have an invisible oil base.

The star of the show is a surprising one. I thought I'd hate the shampoo. As I've mentioned I have oily hair and the last thing I ever want to do is layer up my roots with oil as it makes my hair heavy, flat and oily. this just goes to show that you never really know if you'll like something until you try it as out of all the products in the set, this is the only one I'm seriously considering purchasing a full size of. It's moisturing but light and the sulfate-free formula makes it great for colour treated hair. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment