Wednesday 22 July 2015

A Therapie Skincare Duo

I've been dying to get my hands on some Therapie products ever since I first heard about their Himalayan Bath Salts, they're hailed at giving you the best nights sleep ever and while I definitely don't have any trouble in that category, a girl loves her sleep. I did actually think that they were a bath/body brand until I heard about a serum that she'd made for LilyPebbles' mum, and as soon as I found out about their skincare range I was all over that.

So today wont feature the bath salts (but good things come to those who wait) and we'll be focussing instead on a couple of their skincare bits that I picked up recently.



Something I've really been loving trying out lately is serums, and Therapies Cherish Skin Repair Serum is a bloody good one. It's got that almost oily texture that I love and we wont even go into the smell because I could possibly right a novel in ode to the scent of this product, let's just leave it at lush. For me this product does sit on the skin for a while before it sinks in so I'd call this a PM serum, while the sits-on-your-skin feeling isn't for me in the morning, I love a product that I can really work in for overnight.

This serum is really hydrating on my skin to the extent that I could go moisturiser free in the morning if I fancied (not that I do) and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and plumped by morning. It also works equally well used as an overnight oil on it's own as it does as a serum under your regular night cream. My only complaint is that I think the essential oil content may have cause a break-out on my chin upon first use, but I'll have to keep using it to make sure that this product is the one to blame (I've been testing so many things lately that it could be one of a few).

A nice one for the AM is their Restore Aura Spray, it's a spray mist that's super refreshing for the morning and again I love the scent, it's super zingy and will definitely wake you up. I will say if you only have a budget to pick up one of these products, I'd go for the serum as the mist is a princess product if I've ever heard of one. The mist is so fine that you end up having to spray quite a lot before you feel a difference on the skin. Can't say wether or not I'll repurchase this yet but I will say it's comparable to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir but it's actually a teensy bit more affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment