Wednesday 29 July 2015

The Beauty-Ban Wish List

As I mentioned in my Shopping My Stash post (clicky link here), I've been on a month-long beauty-buying ban this July, and with that I've developed a slight lust-list of products that I can imagine I'll be picking up as soon as August hits. I guess you can can take the girl out of the shop but you can't take the need to shop out of the girl, *sigh*. I figured that, while I won't be able to give reviews of any of these products until I actually pick them up, it might be interesting to see what I'm lusting after and why. Also, spoilers for upcoming review posts are always good, right?


Firstly, Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup has been on top form enabling-wise lately when it comes to the Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask and I'm fighting hard to resist the hype right now. I've been eyeing up some Charlotte products for a while now so I see a treat-filled trip to Selfridges on the horizon to get me some of that action.

I've also been seeing a lot of hype round Revlon's Gel Nail Polishes recently, and while I'm not a huge nail polish lover, these seem like a product for me as they're pitched as a super-long-wearing polish option, and I might be able to get on board if I only have to paint them once a week.

I've been seeing an awful lot of LilyPebbles looking very 90's chic in a combination of MAC Soar Lip Pencil and their Mare Lipstick and it's got me itching to try the two. I've not made a purchase from MAC in ages but I love their lipsticks and already have a few and my stash could always use a new lip liner, the only MAC lip liner I have at the moment is the shade "Redd" but it's lovely.

The REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial hasn't been blogger hyped yet as far as I can see but I've seen a bit of marketing around it and apparently it's a relatively new release from REN. I've tried a few of their products before and they've worked great for me and night-time facial type products are something I generally really like so I'm waiting patiently to pick one up.

And finally, a Hirons recommended product. Would it be a lust-list post without one? The Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads. While at 22 years old I'm not in need of anything un-wrinkling just yet, these are AHA based exfoliating pads and they sound lovely. I've been interested in picking up some Peter Thomas Roth products ever since Anna from VDM first mentioned their Pumpkin Enzyme Mask and I can see a Cult Beauty order on the horizon.

So that's the round up of the top 5 products I'm needing in my stash right now, if you've got any recommendations I'm all ears and I'm also open to requests for post ideas or products that you'd like to see reviewed on the blog. Give me a shout if you have anything in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment