Friday 17 April 2015

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - The Review

I'm sure a few of you notice that Space NK had £10 off when you spend £60 with them online this week, so as a beauty lover with a love for a bargain, I ordered myself a few things that had been on my beauty hit-list for a while, one of them being the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Complex.


So it took me a few goes to work out how to use this product. It say's nothing on the bottle nor the box! "Apply to a freshly cleansed face", what good is that? So not knowing where to use it in my routine I tried it first in place of a serum which worked nicely, very hydrating when paired with a moisturiser and provides a little bit of slip for the cream products. But then I saw that the front of the bottle mentioned the oil content and used it as an oil step, on top of a hydrating serum without a moisturiser and it's lovely. I personally think it works as one of those serum-in-oil formulas where you can just cleanse, tone, this and be done, and who doesn't like a does-it-all product? And the smell is like a less intense MV Organics Rose Plus Booster, rose-y and sweet.

And so another oil makes it to the skincare hall of fame. I would do an updated favourite oils post, but my collection is no where near complete yet and so it would only need updating again in a few months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment