Monday 20 April 2015

Sarah Chapman Facial Oils: Morning VS Overnight

Despite the title of this post, I'm not going to say which of these products is "better", it's just factors to consider if you would only like to buy one and would (obviously) like to get the one that's best for you. In this post I'll explain the minor differences between the two oils so you can decide for yourself which one you'd prefer.


Morning:

Collageneer®, Juvinity™, Kalpariane®, Timecode™, Rosehip oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Gatuline Intense®, Ultra filling spheres™, Antileukine®, Hydrasourcing (am+ps), Passion flower oil, Seabuckthorn oil, Boabab oil, Borage oil, Argan oil, Nyamplung oil.

Overnight:

Vitamin A, VCIP Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lipobrite®HCA-4, Coenzyme Q10, Renovage™, Dermaxyl™ Oligopeptide, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Abyssinian Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Melon Oil, Baobab Oil, Jojoba, Jasmine, Rose. 

So while the Morning Facial was marketed as a lighter, daytime appropriate counterpart to it's overnight equivalent, the two are very different in the inci lists. I personally enjoy them both. The AM version is a light oil, I personally don't apply it right before makeup just because it can add a bit of a slip to the face that can mess with your foundation a bit so I normally apply it, let it sit for 10-15 minutes and then go in with the makeup.

The Evening Facial is a slightly heavier oil but it still sinks in nicely. I apply it as the last step in my evening skincare routine and really massage it into the face and give me skin a real treat. The smell is very relaxing for the eveing, where the morning equivalent smells quite fresh and works for me as a wake-me-up kind of scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment