Monday 6 April 2015

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel - Revisited

It's no mystery at this point that I love Oskia's Renaissance Cleansing Gel, the non-foaming gel formula that melts into your skin like a balm, smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling oh so soft. "So Jodie" I hear you say, "why do you need to revisit this cleansing god/goddess of a product?". Because my lovely reader, it recently passed the super-ultra-sensitive-skin test.


So one of my good friends came to stay with me last weekend, we lived together for a year during my last year of uni and she's a skincare nut like me. Unfortunately for her, she has the most sensitive skin I've ever seen; eczema, dry patches, psoriasis. You name a sensitive skin issue, my girl has had a go.

With that in mind we have our skincare chats, "What are you using?" "Have you tried *product*?" and I managed to get her to try out my Oskia. Obviously having such a sensitive skin she's cautious about spending a lot on untested products but I figured it was the kind of texture that her skin would get on with. She did a patch test on her hand and after 10 minutes decided it was worth a try on her face and she was instantly impressed. After massaging it in for a good 5-10 minutes, she finally removed and was almost immediately on Cult Beauty and Space NK, budgeting for a bottle of her own.

So in addition to all the raves this product has previously recieved, it can now add "preferred cleanser to super sensitive skins, even over prescribed products" to it's list.

No comments:

Post a Comment