Wednesday 8 April 2015

The Spring Tag

I wasn't actually tagged to do this, but it looked cool so I thought why the hell not. Enjoy :)



1 . What three colours remind you of Spring?
Blue, Pink and White. Reminds me of clear skies and lovely flowers.

2. What is the first thing you add to your Spring wardrobe?
Light tshirts, and as of this year, white jeans.

3. What is the first item that you ditch from your wardrobe to make it more Spring-like?
Jumpers. I’ve become very much a jeans-and-jumper girl this winter, I can’t wait for it to be jeans-and-tshirt weather again.

4. What are your ultimate nude and bright lipsticks?
Nudes: Nars Satin Lip Pencil in “Descanso” and Revlon Lip Butter in "Peach Parfait"
Brights: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in “Hot Pepper” and Estée Lauder Color Envy Lipstick in "Tumultuous Pink"

5. What is your signature Spring fragrance?
My general go-to perfume is “Nina” by Nina Ricci, but lately I’ve been loving Diptique’s “Do Son”.

6. What do you add or drop from your skin care routine?
I add in more deep cleansing or exfoliating masks as I tend to spend more time out doors and it can make my skin feel a bit dirty. My favourites are Origins Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask or if you fancy a real treat, the Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask.

7. Do you change your hair up in Spring?
Not particularly, although I’ve recently been embracing the bun, it’s such a convenient but put-together hair cheat.

8. Are there any exciting beauty releases that you can’t wait for?
Charlotte Tilbury’s Norman Parkinson collection looks lovely *sigh* must be patient.

9. What are your three favourite nail colours for Spring?
I’m not really a nails girl, but Inglots Nail Enamel in “942” is an amazing blue that’s always on my toes. For spring I like lights and brights so I find myself reaching for Topshop Nails in “Crystal Clouds” a lot, a light, sparkle-y gold. And then for a bright I love MaxFactor’s “Disco Pink” (finally been able to find another bottle after maybe 4 years of searching!) it’s the perfect spring/summer pink.

10. Who do I tag?

Anyone who wants a go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment