Friday 10 April 2015

No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm Review

So recently I've been looking for a nicer eye cream to add to my skincare stash. Since hitting 22 I've noticed that the skin around my eyes has become a lot drier than it used to be back in my teenage years and I'm beginning to feel the need to use more preventative products on my skin as I slowly creep towards 30 *sigh*.



My friend has super-dry, super-sensitive skin and she uses the No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm and so I gave it a try and it's lovely. It's a clear gel consistency that sinks in quickly and feels nice and hydrating for a night-time eye cream option. With it being No7, it's nearly always on offer in Boots and at under £15 for 15ml, it's much cheaper than some other eye creams I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment