Wednesday 6 May 2015

April Favourites


My First Favourite this month has been the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in “Misty Rock” it's a gorgeous medium-pink cream shadow with subtle silver shimmer that gives it an almost wet-look on the lids. It's perfect for a one-shadow sweep look and the twist-up-stick format make's it super easy and quick to apply. I've been wearing this 4/5 days for the last few weeks and it's just become a staple.

I've been wanting a softer brow for the upcoming spring and summer months and so I've been trying out the Model Co More Brows “Medium/Dark” which is essentially a tinted brow gel. I think the shade is a little on the cool side for my red hair but I love the effect that this product gives on my brows. I've pretty much used it everyday since I got it.

Again with spring in mind I've cracked out the Maxfactor Creme Blush in “Soft Pink” which is a lovely soft pink (as the name would imply) I stipple this on to the cheeks with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and it gives a lovely my-skin-but-better glow to my face.

A spring fragrance favourite is Diptique's Do Son Fragrance, I cant even begin to describe it but it's light and fresh and sweet. Just what I like in a spring fragrance. The notes are said to be: Tuberose, Orange Tree Leaves, Berries and Iris.

and finally the NUXE Re De Miel Lip Balm which will be featured in my weekly review post on Friday. This is just a lovely lip balm. Tastes like a lemony cake and actually hydrates the lips unlike some lip balms that just sit on top of the lips and need reapplying every half hour. I use this before I put on make-up everyday and it keeps my lips nice and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment