Friday 8 May 2015

Friday Review - NUXE Reve De Miel Lip Balm


So £9.50 for a lip balm might seem a bit steep to regular repurchasers of products like the mini tins of vaseline, but after buying a few of these lipbalms in tins, I was finding that my lips were getting really dry, and no matter how often I reapplied the products, my lips weren't getting any better. In fact, I daresay they were getting slightly worse.

I haven't really struggled with dry skin anywhere until I hit 22 so I was a bit dumfounded as to what was causing the problem and how I could fix it and then I stumbled across this blogger-favourite. I had a Space NK N.Centive reward to cash in so this purchase only really set me back £4.50 and I'm so glad I made the investment. The texture is lovely, the taste is wondeful and it doesn't leave any kind of weird discolouration on your lips, so if you're wearing it out and about you won't be getting weird looks from strangers (or is you are, it won't be because of this product at least).

The formula has a beeswax base and also contains shea butter, a range of oils (olus, sweet almond and grapefruit peel to name just a few) as well as honey that work in combination with each other to really hydrate the lips whilst managing to taste really pleasant.

All in all, a lovely formula that I will be restocking once I run out. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment