Friday 15 May 2015

Friday Review - Percy and Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil


I've mentioned on this blog many a time that I'm not a hair-product enthusiast, so when I find something new that wow's me I'm really impressed. With that in mind, I can't say I was entirely thrilled to open my most recent Birchbox to find a generous sample size of this product, the Percy and Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil (try saying that 10 times fast), because I knew hair products weren't really my things (AND I mentioned that on my BB profile), but I tried it anyway, and am I glad I did.

This light hair oil is another one of those restorative but not heavy hair products that are prefect for girls like me that are somewhat low maintenance with their hair and don't like to feel product weighing it down. I add a tiny pump to the ends of my hair after blow-drying to tame any feeling of fried ends (I'm so overdue a hair cut) and if you do a day 3 bun (or a day 4 bun, I know, it's shameful), this is nice in the lengths to tame any fly-aways in a really nourishing way.

I wouldn't run it through the lengths of my hair on hair-down day, just as with it being an oil it can add that slight oiliness to the hair that isn't particularly visually pleasing, and I wouldn't take it anywhere near the roots (the roots don't really need a product like this anyway) but other than that, it's a really lovely product.

No comments:

Post a Comment