Friday 22 May 2015

The Wait is Over! Serozinc Hits Boots

As an avid reader of Caroline Hirons' blog, I have been one of the many disappointed Brits that have had to do without the much hyped Serozinc. So you can imagine my delight when I walked into the boots the other day to pick up a pot of eyecream for my mum (+1 daughter point) to find a shelf full of these beautiful blue bottles.


I'm slightly surprised that I managed to leave the store with just the one bottle. So I hurried home (as fast as a user of public transport can during the rush hour traffic in the centre of Manchester) and excitedly got into my skincare routine early. My verdict?

I really like it. It's a lovely fine mist that leaves your face damp but not soaked, it's a lovely calming sensation on the skin, and provides a little bit of slip for your serum/oil/whatever step you're going to next. When I woke up the next day my skin felt noticeably less bumpy and hydrated. Still think some more testing is required but so far it looks like it was worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment