Wednesday 17 June 2015

A Fragrance Find

When it comes to fragrances, I'm a pretty consistent person. I like my Nina by Nina Ricci and my Eclipse by Ghost and recently I've been getting into Diptique's Do Son but generally, I don't really stray from my favourites too often. That being said, there's a fragrance I've discovered recently that has just busted it's way into my rather exclusive scent stash: Viktor & Rolf's Bon Bon.


It's delightful. I got the 50ml because I loved the scent but the 100ml was just too pricey for me to invest in at the moment, especially with my love affair with Do Son by Diptique being so strong lately. The bottle looks beautiful on my bedroom cabinet and I just can't get enough of the sickly sweet but lightly floral scent. It's also an Eau De Parfum and as I'd normally pick up the Eau De Toilette I'm finding that it hangs around a lot longer than my other fragrances.

Caramel is sited as the main note of the fragrance and that definitely comes through in the scent and gives it a sweetness that isn't too overpowering. Viktor & Rolf don't seem to mention any of the other notes but I can sense a citrus hit and I definitely get a subtle hint of a floral in the base notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment