Monday 29 June 2015

The Complexion Dream Team

In a bid to get myself out of a slight make-up rut I picked up the L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation so I can try to experiment more with my base. I haven't tried it with a brush or fingers yet but I've fallen in love with it after using it with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.



As a combination-oily skin girl, I sometimes find that I struggle with foundation in the summer because the heat makes my foundation just slide off my face but this is matte enough to stay in place with just a light layer of powder to set which is nice, and the shade selection seems good (although maybe not so good for a very dark skin-tone).

The fact that the foundation is quite a matte finish means it could probably leave looking looking a bit flat if you aren't careful but, when applied with a dampened sponge, it gives a lovely fresh finish that looks healthy without adding any unnecessary shine to an oily complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment