Sunday 15 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Benefit Benebalm


So a bit of a weekend face here and I think the Benefit Benebalm is a nice pick for a weekend because it's very much that sheer, sheeny, low-maintenance look that people seem to want for a weekend. It's a light, moisturising formula that chapped lips will probably appreciate and it doesn't seem to cling to the lips at all. This will need to be reapplied if you want to maintain the colour/texture on the lips but wont leave any kind of lip line at all as it fades. It also has that typical benetint rose sent to it which I personally really enjoy.

The packaging is nice but for the price I was expecting the tube to be weighter and more substantial. I do think that as much as the product is a nice formula, there's plenty of products on the market that are comparable and for me it just doesn't stand out enough for a higher-end lipbalm. I'd say the Maybelline Baby Lips in "Cherry" is very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment