Monday 2 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Revolution I Heart My Lips


Day 2 of the 30 Lips in 20 Days challenge and today I have a Revolution I Heart My Lips Lipstick for you. On first impressions, the packaging is very cheap looking, and the layout of the product is a bit tacky. The bullet is heart-shaped all the way down which, although quite cute, makes application a little more difficult.

The shade I picked up was "Heart is Pumping" which is a light, cool toned pink. The formula is one of those with the lipstick shade on the outside with a balm-like texture running through the middle which does make the product quite sheer and sheeny upon application. It does feel quite thick on the lips but isn't at all sticky or gloss-like in texture. The scent of the product is actually quite nice, a subtle sweet scent that you will be able to taste slightly when you first apply the product but this will fade with wear.

All in all, for £1.49 it's not bad. I would definitely say that this was aimed towards a younger market (early to mid teenage years) with the pricing and the cutesy-ness of the packaging. The sheerness is also probably nice for the younger wearers. However I can't be it something I'll be reaching for very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment