Wednesday 18 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Rimmel The Only One Lipstick


So today marks the day of this challenge where we revisit a formula we've seen earlier on. When I did my post about the Rimmel The Only One Lipstick in "700 - Naughty Nude", I couldn't help but feel that the formula was too creamy for the darker shades to work well and I just had to have a look into it - that and the fact that some of those darker shades were so unusual and amazing that I simply couldn't help myself.

The shade I'm wearing in today's picture is "810 - One of a Kind" and it's a deep burgundy/browny-red type shade that's great for autumn. Personally I'm looking for a corresponding lip liner to go with this shade because it does move around a little on the lips if you're not careful and with a shade this dark things can end up looking like a hot mess pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment