Sunday 22 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - NUDEstix Lip Pen


NUDEstix isn't a brand I here a lot about in the blog-o-sphere but I mentioned one of their lip and cheek pencils in a blog post I wrote a while back (clicky link here) and I figured I'd try some more things from them. The packaging for their Lip Pens is a sleek black tube with a click-y brush applicator, similar to the Stila Lip Glaze packaging. I like this applicator as it means you don't need a separate lip brush but do bear in mind that it's very easy to click out too much product.

The actual lip gloss formula is a bit thick and sticky and it has that menthol scent to it that a lip-plumping product would have, although for me it doesn't offer any lip-plumping effects. The shade "Buff" is a light nude with a glossy sheerness to it that makes it wearable but it's not a shade I see myself reaching for so often just due to how pale I am. I can see it working nicely as a centre of the lip highlight product. I'd love to try some other shades as it lasts quite well due to the thickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment