Friday 13 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Fleur De Force Lipgloss


So while you read this I'm possibly landing in Amsterdam (yes I know, very wise to fly on Friday the 13th) and today we have a Fleur De Force Lip Gloss to look at for the 30 lips challenge. I already have another two shades of these and they were lovely so I decided to pick up the red from the range as well. The packaging for these is super cute with the colour of the min tube reflecting the colour of the product so it's easy to find the shade you want if you have a few colour from the collection. I also really like the dark metallic accents.

"Lucky Star" is much like the other two shades I have, quite thick in texture so the colour is opaque and, while they aren't super sticky, they will hang around for a while on the lips. This shade is a true red that, with it being a lipgloss, will require maintenance throughout the day but it has a nice glossy shine and is comfortable to wear. The soft vanilla scent is also a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment