Saturday 14 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Revlon Colourstay Ultimate Suede


Yet another red lip pick today ('tis the season and all) and we're looking at the Revlon Colourstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks today. The packaging on these is interesting, we all know by now that I like it when the packaging reflects the colour of the product but the obvious plastic look isn't for me. It is really sturdy though so I can't see the lid falling off in your bag or the packaging in any way breaking on you, just not the most aesthetically pleasing offering.

The formula is quite strange as well, even though it's a lipstick not a gloss there is a great deal of tackiness left on the lips after application and your lips will almost adhere to each other if you press them together which is odd. The shade I have is "095 - Finale" and it's a little more sheer than I was expecting but the finish is exactly what I'd expect from a "suede" lipstick - neither matte nor shiny, it's almost a satin but maybe a touch more sheeny. It's not my favourite lip product by any means but it's not the worst one I've tried so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment