Saturday 7 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Too Faced Créme Lipstick


Day 7 of the 30 lips challenge and today we have something from Too Faced. Their La Créme Colour Drenched Lipsticks are £18 a piece for the full size although I just have a mini here and the packaging is a perfect replica of the full size, a luxurious gold metallic tube that still feels weighty despite it's miniature size.

I wasn't sure I'd get on with the shade "Naked Dolly" as it looked like one of those "barely there" concealer-lips type shades but I was pleasantly surprised, the moisture content in the formula sheers out the shade just enough for it to be a super wearable nude without making the colour pay off disappointing, I'd love to see how the deeper shades come out. The formula is comfortable on the lips but will require maintenance and I love the shade with both neutral looks and paired with a more dramatic eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment