Monday 9 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Rimmel The Only One Lipstick


Day 9 of the 30 lips challenge and I'm super excited about this one. I'd heard a lot about the Rimmel The Only One Lipsticks and they intrigued me and I had to pick one up. The packaging is a nice thick black plastic that's sturdy and interesting and I love the fact that they have a band round the bottom that reflects the shade inside so if you have multiple shades it's easy to find the one you want. The lid on these is quite long and the base is quite short which can make the lipstick a tiny bit difficult to open but that's my only issue with it so far. For £6.99 they're not bad.

It applies nice and creamy and has a good amount of moisture to it so when you first apply it, it does have a good have a bit of sheen to it on the lips. As you wear it, it does start to dry down and the sheen wears off and it does become less comfortable and I would just top it up as it becomes more uncomfortable. The scent isn't my favourite - I find that Rimmel lipsticks are very hit and miss with the scents, this one is very sweet but almost perfume-y but it doesn't linger too long. I also really love this particular shade "700 Naughty Nude", it's a slightly deeper nude and it really seems to just lift the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment