Thursday 12 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss


Day 12 of the 30 lips challenge and I have a confession to make. I'm going to be cheating on this challenge slightly. As you're reading this I'm packing my bag for a birthday trip to Amsterdam and so I've taken a few photos a pre-written a few posts as I don't know what the internet will be like in Amsterdam and I didn't want to miss any posts.

But anyway, Today we have a beauty blogger favourite product: The Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick in "107". It's a beautiful deep red that's super festive but it's maybe a bit more wearable than one of the true reds that become very popular during this time of year. It's a matte finish so it lasts really well and it's comfortable too. A must have in most collections I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment