Thursday 26 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil


When the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oils first launched, I was so excited to get my hands on one, but no matter how hard I looked, I just couldn't find the shade I wanted. These were released with two colours, a warm yellow "01 Honey" and a pinky shade "02 Raspberry" and the latter was near impossible to find in stores when they first released. After a while of searching I gave up and forgot all about them until the other day, when I found "02 Raspberry" at my local Clarins counter.


The packaging for these is lovely, a thick clear plastic tube with a gold lid and a large doe-foot applicator that fits the lips well. My only packaging complaint is that with the applicator being quite large, it can pick up way more product than you need. The product has a sweet raspberry scent that you will be able to taste when your wear the product so if you're not into scented lip products that's something to bear in mind. The formula itself is very much like a thick, non-sticky lip gloss, sheer and shiny, moisturising and comfortable on the lips and will need reapplying throughout the day the maintain the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment