Monday 23 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - NYX Butter Gloss


When I heard that NYX Cosmetics was hitting Boots I was jump-up-and-down type excited. I'v heard so much in the blog-o-sphere about NYX but they were near impossible to find in-store in the UK and even places that shipped online weren't great for us. I just picked up a couple of bits to begin with and the Butter Gloss in "Tiramisu" made the first cut. The packaging is nice with the very well colour co-ordinated lid for each shade and the clear plastic tube so you can see the colour of the product and the doe-foot applicator is nice and small so it's easy to apply.

The formula feels a lot like a liquid lip balm, thin and moisturising and really comfortable, my lips actually still feel hydrated after the product wears off which I love. Despite the product being so thin in texture the pigmentation is nice, these are still a lipgloss so they aren't going to be completely opaque but there is a nice amount of colour on the lips and you will be able to see a difference in each shade. I have heard that these glosses can sometimes be a bit streaky but "Tiramisu" doesn't seem to be for me. Very excited to see more from the brand after trying this product. Anyone with recommendations/requests for reviews from NYX let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment