Sunday 29 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick


I feel like the Revlon super Lustrous Lipstick in "Cherries In The Snow" has become almost a classic shade. I remember EssieButton talking about it way back in the day of beauty vloggers and when I saw it on the shelves of my local Boots the other day I couldn't help but pick it up. The packaging is pretty old school with the classic glossy black tube and the gold detailing, the top of the lid is also clear so you can see the colour through the top so you can see which colour it is if you have a few from the line.

As for the formula, it's really rich and creamy so it's super comfortable on the lips and the colour payoff is great. It's thin in texture so it doesn't feel like it's weighing your lips down throughout the wear time but the colour is still nice and intense on the lips. The one thing I would say is that due to the high moisture content, this lipstick doesn't set on the lips and will move around if you aren't careful, it will leave a mark on cups and if you catch your lips with anything you can easily drag the colour out of your lip line.

No comments:

Post a Comment