Sunday 1 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - MUA Whipped Velvet Lips

So I'd seen the "30 Lips in 30 Days Challenge" on Miss Budget Beauty's Channel (clicky link here) and being the lip-product junkie that I am, I figured that this would be a great opportunity to justify buying lots of new lipsticks share my thoughts on some lip products I've picked up recently. So lets get started.


When MUA first launched in Superdrug, I was all over trying the range but they had since fallen off my radar a little. So I figured I'd try out some of the things they had to offer and I really liked this one. Annoyingly, the shade names aren't on the packaging but I'm fairly certain that this is the shade "301 Ritzy".

The texture on this is lovely, it;s a nice light "whipped" texture. They are quite liquid in texture and feel really balmy and comfortable on the lips. the moisture content does come through in the finish of these and they have a pretty muted gloss type of look on the lips. At £3 a piece these are definitely a good affordable option but the packaging doesn't look particularly cheap and the applicator is nice.

Because the formula is so creamy and moisturising, they don't last particularly well on the lips so you'll need to keep it with you to touch up throughout the day if you plan to be wearing this for any length of time. I will note though that the range doesn't seem to contain any out-there bold shades, it does seem to be very neutral and light and so I find that it fades nicely on the lips and doesn't leave you with any crazy lip-line effect as it fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment