Saturday 21 November 2015

30 Lips in 30 Days - Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge


Mirenesse isn't a brand I've heard an awful lot about but I've seen them on Birchbox recently and their Mattfinity Lip Rouges looked interesting so I decided I'd try one out. This is only a mini but the packaging is sturdy and looks nice as well. The main part of the packaging is clear plastic so you can see the colour of the product and then the lid is black with the shade name in big silver letters.

The shade I picked up was "Sydney" and it's a bright fuchsia pink. In the picture above I'd only just applied the product and you can see they are quite glossy when you first apply them, but within a few minutes they dry down to a velvet matte finish which isn't as drying as some other formulas I've tried. The product also has a sweet scent which I find pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment